Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #341
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    <marquee>Hey Ella_Noize that's real KooL, Hi Julieeeeee </marquee> [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #342
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] 'y Tuesday here in NY plus it's a 2 4 Tuesday Yeahhhhhhhhhhh... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    My 2 today are:

    Puddle Of Mudd~ Control
    Puddle Of Mudd~ P-i-s-s it all away [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Have some [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and a banana muffin, still warm out of the oven. Have a great day!

    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #343
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    MY TWO-FERZ:

    Everybody's Got Something To Hide 'Cept For Me And My Monkey_The Beatles //oo\\
    Dance The Do_Mike McGear (McCartney)

    Have good days all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #344
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe we should try to work up a reality pilot based on all of us. They could hook up a camera as I sit here in my <s>underwear</s> <s>Spiderman PJ's</s> bedroom. They could have hours of footage as I surf <s>Teenage nurses in bond-age</s> The World Famous Cherie Currie Message Board. There could be real drama in wether I can leave the excitement of a Chaturday night to check on my frozen pizza before it turns black and the smoke alarm wakes up the cows

    <font color="red"><marquee>Naaaa, I don't think so</marquee></font>

    Roger

  5. #345
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Nostalgic two-fers today

    Knights in White Satin-Moody Blues
    What a Lucky Man He Was-Moody Blues

  6. #346
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Another pleasant valley Humpday... [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] is my wish for all you Cherie Peeps today!

    Hey Rog, the more I think about it the more I like your idea for a reality based Cherie Peep Show! [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]

    See all you Cherie Peeps later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #347
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'm very hungry for cyber bagels and in great need of some NYJava!
    Oh NewYorkJettster! I'm calling you, telepathically, to the breakfast nook! My stomach is growling ferociously on this here Thirsty Thursday morning! Where for art thou my amiga? //oo\\
    A.A.A.A.
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #348
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Here I am Gus //oo\\

    I had to run out very quickly this morning. I do happen to have some fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] now tho. And it's delicious too! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Have a good nite. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #349
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    You are one in a million NYJ! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Do you wanna hear something very strange? It actually rained and got chilly here today! But, like I always say,
    chili today hot tamale! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Seriously though, thanks for the NYJava Ms. Jettster! I do appreciate it, more than you can IMAGINE! //oo\\
    See ya sweet thang!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #350
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sharon is tired of yelling
    "Ozzy, When you go to ******
    please put the seat up
    and try not to sprinkle"

    Poor ol' Ozzy all shaky and tired
    just couldn't do her request
    and Sharon could not take another day
    of the disqusting mess

    She looked in the yellow pages
    Found her the perfect plumber guy
    I want urinals in all the bathrooms
    So when I do my bizness, I can stay dry

    heres the link to the MSN article on Ozzy [img]redface.gif[/img]
    http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossipc5

    rog [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic